Sunday, November 30, 2008

Florence Weddingmoon.

With the threat of appearing like a lazy writer hanging like a ripe fruit over my head (how's that for a simile?) I find I must descend into the realm of "Double-Post Land." I really tried not to, believe me. But you see, our 7th wedding anniversary was 11/21, and I found when I sat down to write about it, I wasn't sure where to put it. Is it a travel story appropriate for escape cville...? Or a cherished memory better suited to epizoodiks...? That's my other blog where I attempt to connect current and seasonal events to memories. With only a tiny amount of success.

I find our story is both. Hubby and I traveled afar to get married and it was a great story. Maybe the greatest travel story of my life. But it's also a cherished memory, the most cherished memory of my life. So where to put it?

Which brings me to the double posting thing. The more I think on it, the more I feel our weddingmoon to Florence, Italy in November of 2001 is more of a cherished memory than a travel anecdote. But for the whole two of you out there on the Interwebs that actually *read* my travel stories, I didn't want to deny you this one. This very important one. So without further ado, you may read about it here. Enjoy.

0 comments:

where i've escaped...

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Martin Walls